Well, today was another beautiful day. We woke up to sunny skies, no rain and very few clouds. I knew as soon as we got up that we needed to do something outside today. So, we called our friends Sara and Coco and made plans to meet at the Hotel Antigua at the swimming pool. Lili and I left here at about 9:00am, stopped for a coffee, then got to the hotel around 10am. We played in the water for a little bit (Lili LOVES the water), then Lili had a bottle and took a nap. Right around the time that Lili woke up and we got back in the water, our friends arrived. We had a very nice time just lounging around in the sun.... but Lili was adamantly opposed to taking a second nap. So.... after we had a couple of beers and some time in the water and sun, we headed out for the long walk home. We thought about going out for a pizza tonight, but Lili decided that her short nap on the way home was enough, and woke up as soon as we got home. Given the limited naps that she took today, I'm guessing she'll be in bed by 6:00 tonight. And considering that I have to get up when she gets up, I probably won't be up very late either. Add to that the fact that I got a bit sunburnt, and I'll probably be passed out early.
So, still no news about our Embassy appointment, but we're hoping to hear something this week. As soon as we know what's going on, we'll be able to make plans for Moe and Max regarding their travels. And we'll be reunited as a forever family.
Thanks to everyone that loves us for all of your support and assistance.... you have no idea what it means to us to have friends and family that we can count on. Even if it's just a quick email, or an offer of a meal to Moe and Max, it's SO appreciated. We can't wait to express our appreciation in person.... when everyone gets to meet Lili.
Sunday, August 19, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment