Saturday, January 5, 2008

Saturday Night

I'm feeling a bit under the weather, but wanted to post a message quickly before I head off to bed. We've had a quiet week.... other than off and on bouts of illness, we've pretty much just had quiet time at home. Moses and I were able to take down the majority of the Christmas decorations today, although we still have to dismantle the kids' trees and the outside decorations tomorrow while it's still "warm" (in the 50s!) Love having the house all festive for the holidays, but it's really nice to get everything taken down, reboxed and put away in the storage room. It will certainly make life with Lili a bit easier since I won't have to keep telling her to stay away from the trees!

Yesterday's mail brought good news for us.... our pediatrician approved the referral to the Physical Therapist that we took Lili to visit a couple of weeks ago. We'll be going once a week for a few months to get her muscles more "experienced" and to learn some of the techniques that we can use to get her moving. I was a bit worried that the insurance would require that we go through the state early intervention program, but was excited to see that the insurance company and our pediatrician agree that this should be handled through the insurance referral program. I really liked the owner of the pediatric therapy clinic that we went to, so I'm glad to know that we'll be able to continue working with her.

OK... gonna head off to bed. Hope everyone's enjoying the start of the new year and that all of the kids are READY to go back to school!!!!

1 comment:

Misty McKibben-Melvin said...

Thinking of you guys with much Love!!!! Misty, Maddy and Lyza....ok, Chris too!