I'm feeling very guilty about not posting very often, but things have been pretty busy. My parents were in town last weekend for a visit, Moses was out of town on Monday, sick on Tuesday, and now out of town again today and tomorrow. I really can't wait for the weekend so that we can spend some time relaxing!
So, I still need to post some updates about our last visit trip in early March... I promise I haven't forgotten! I just need to make sure I find enough time to dedicate to the task. Speaking of visits, I looked online this morning and flights are ON SALE again! Woohoo! Looks like I'll be seeing my baby girl again sometime in the next 4-6 weeks! Moses probably won't be able to go because of work, so I'll either plan a short trip for myself or maybe talk my Mom into going with me and taking Max along. We'll see!
Adoption news has been quiet this week. We were scheduled for DNA test and birth mother interview on Monday. We hope to find out early next week if this occurred, or if there was a conflict for the birth mother and they had to reschedule. I was reassured by Kristi, our coordinator, that if there's BAD news, we should hear something right away. Otherwise, no news is either no news or good news.
We've been able to talk with our foster family a couple of times this week, and see Lili on the webcam as well. Last night she was VERY active when we were trying to see her live. She wouldn't stay still, so they had to keep moving the webcam to try to capture her in action! Although Moses will be out of town tonight, I may try to get a look at her again via the webcam. I can say enough in Spanish to get by with the foster family, and I really don't need to talk too much if I'm just trying to get a look at my baby girl!
I promise, I'll try to post soon about our last trip. And, I'll be sure to post any good news updates that we receive! Keep us in your prayers for quick progress... it's getting warmer and I'm just DYING to get our beautiful girl home!!!!!!
Thursday, March 22, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment